These are not all of the symptoms, just some of them, but enough to be going on with. And I am not making any of this up.
1) Stopping frequently in her tracks when walking along
2) Refusing to wear her glasses with the stated aim of reducing ‘sensory overload’
3) Frequently relieving herself in anything to hand despite having a toilet on the same floor (anything to hand including what you might be drinking from next)
4) Frequently thinking of suicide over a twenty year period
5) Mild self-harm
6) Often stated fear of not being able to communicate, so often with a pen and paper at the ready
7) Difficulty breathing which she attributes to panic attacks
I am asking in the hope of enlightenment, since an assessment is coming up which may result in compulsory treatment.
Right, but treatment for what?